Friday, February 6, 2009

_better

I was better today. I slept the whole of wed night all the way through thurs and through thursday night and I woke up on friday morning feeling a lot better. So I got to go to work at scalebar today. :) Thanks everyone for the concern! I guess I just needed some sleep.

Well, Randy seems to have figured that we have no more time so he sent me a very encouraging email in reply to my frantic, worried sounding emails (Stuff like: Very good! I am glad to see developments, excited to see how blah blah blah.)

Well, it is encouraging, even though I know why he's doing that :)

Need to keep producing for monday, I spent the whole evening going through cover ideas with Pei Yiing for the 50th anniversary Phoenix mag cum meeting with the layouters. Just got back. Our deadline is 14th feb, so have to keep working. I am dreading coordination. Oh no, I rmb our presentation for akicon is next week, and there's a test for urban design next week too. Argh. This Sunday I have to spew out something for our Ft meeting as well, so I dun have a lot of time.

I am eating a lot of maggi mee for lunch. I better stop. Prolly caused my illness.

No comments: